Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

BACK WITH A VENGENCE


While it was super difficult to stay away from my new blog baby (along with all my other social networking mediums) for the last 24 hours, I'm happy to report that the blackout is over. Did you join me in protest? Do you think Congress got the message?

All this talk about potential censorship has really got me thinking about the future (and past) of my regularly used applications. I mean, no pinterest? Who would we be kidding...talk about a nightmare. But what did we do before pinterest? Tumbled? Hearted? Does weheartit even still exist? How quick we are to jump on the beta bandwagons of new social obsessions...I'm an early adapter, I admit it. When I find a new source that does what my old one did more effectively and efficiently, why wouldn't I drop the other altogether? But if none of these outlets were available at all...I shudder at the thought! What sites/apps do you use or need in your social toolbox?

Like most of my fashionista friends, pinterest, facebook, twitter, and blogger run the show, with supporting roles from spotify, hypemachine, and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment