Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

INSTAPRINTS

I'll admit, I'm late to the Instagram train, but I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the very first app to be downloaded on my new iPhone.

And now that
Breakfast's Instaprint has gone up for pre-order on Kickstarter (slash gone up for backing, and if you pledge enough you can be one of the first owners), I can't help but think of all the amazing gifts/crafts/DIY extravaganzas I can get my little hautegeek hands on with this bad-ass printer.

Wondering what all the hoopla is about? We're talking location-based printing, people. Anything instagrammed (that's a verb now, right?) with a specific location or hashtag that matches those set ot the printer is automatically printed on inkless paper.


How much fun could you have with these at an event? *cough* Fashion Week *cough*
Hiii. Free photo booth. Except, you know, the price of the actual Instaprint :/ ($399)

No comments:

Post a Comment