Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

MAD HATTER

It's no secret that I love a great hat. And in all honesty, I'm happiest when wearing one. It gives me just enough mystery and personal space to give me a sense of security...and sass.

They've become my favorite accessory for shopping trips and dinners out, but I've recently been rocking them indoors at work. An unexpected environment seems to make headwear all the more unique. As with my entire aesthetic as of late, I'm drawn to anything witchy or bohemian. Since January has been unusually warm here on the West Coast, my wool, wide-brimmed styles have been in heavy rotation. 
I love pairing my Nixon floppy hat with a maxi skirt or dress for a Coachella-esque look.
The Mossimo Indiana Jones-style fedora (similar)  I got from Target a few months back has been the perfect topper to rock-inspired ensembles.

Even if you're indoors most days like me, if you're a hat girl, give some a whirl to shake-up your accessory routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment